Hello! I am a graduate of the Ontario Institute of Audio Recording Technology, with a ton of working experience with audio-related projects – especially live audio systems and radio production. Most of my work these days is in the broadcast business with commercial production, engineering & on-air. I do a variety of other things, most all relating to audio or broadcast tech in some way whether it be DJ’ing or voiceover work. By necessity I’ve picked up a fair bit of knowledge regarding social media as well. I love broadcasting, radio and music. Aside from work projects I spend the rest of my time at the gym, outdoors, having a beer, or doing some type of self-improvement.
Some things I do..
- Radio Broadcast (with experience/special interest in engineering, production, on-air, music scheduling, imaging writing & production)
- Voiceover for radio imaging, commercials, videos, etc. Plus audio production for related projects.
- DJ (Downtown and at special events like parties/weddings. Also publish/podcast DJ mixes here)
- North of Newfoundland Podcast
- Licensed Amateur Radio (Advanced) Operator with call sign VO1 FMJ. Also web/social media work for SONRA, a local amateur radio club.
- Provide a customized music playlist for the Newfoundland Chocolate Company retail outlets in Canada.
- Occasional live sound mixing for bands, events
- Consulting for things relating to any topic above, especially anything to do with radio or audio. Including equipment purchase / setup / install / troubleshooting, etc.
- E-mail: email@example.com
Latest Blog Posts